Thursday, April 7, 2011

prelude

Somewhat altered by my State
I found myself rolling through the cruves,
a horse on wheels, pinned to the road, burring.

Swift as it were, a tumbled spark to a world of bliss and pain benign;

I felt impowered by a sense of Fate.

Stop, Pause; Look Look, Drive.

Pause, Look Look, React.
Pause, Look Look, React.
Drive.

It was time to Stop.

And stop I did.
Confident reverse maneuver.
Sling! Pop! Bruuuuuuuuuuuuu
oh the feel of a German
a German
German
c.arrr
rrm
m
a
.
pop!

err......

>dunk< > dunk<
ssstop.
ppp
p
.

Quiet.


Quiet.


Quiet.


"And now the story begins, I thought.

Andernow, constoryanderson
Hear me now danandwhen
andwhendrsn,

The story has yet to begin.

And
dnA
dannA

Start the gaddong story.



prelude

Daniel James 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment