Thursday, February 24, 2011

Stream of Light

YOUYOUYOUYOUYOUYOUYOUYOUYOU
MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME
I. I. I. I. I. I. I. we. we. we. we. we. we. we. we.

Push! Press! Pound!
Push! Press! Pound!

Stand up and FIGHT!
Stand up
Stand up

ERECT YOURSELF

Your self. YOUR self.
SELFSELFSELFSELF

tear open
. SLIT! PEEL! CRACK!

BEAR the POUNDING LIGHT>>>>>>>>>>>IIIIII
BLIND with ROARING PAIN>>>>>>>>>>>>

BURN!!! MELT INTO THE FIRE!!!
WAX of BONE; OIL of MEAT: pop!

. . . . popopopop; blink blink: BLINK; BLINKBLINKBLINK!!!

RRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAwwwwwwwrrRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
BBBBBBBBbbbbbbbbbbbbbblllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

<> I crawl inside and let the acid mix; mix mingle and crizzle
until you and we and I------------
can finally think and understand


Stream of Light
Daniel James 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment